Sunday, April 20, 2008

Storage

Well I have been meaning to add pictures to my blog for a few weeks now but I haven't Had a chance to yet. So I figure it's better late than never right? A few weeks ago we had to move our stuff into storage. You see we have been storing our stuff at my brother in laws house because he had two bedrooms that he wasn't using and it helped because we didn't have to get a storage unit. Well he is having a roommate move in so we had to get our stuff out. So Three weeks ago we moved our stuff into a storage unit. Tim was helping us unload the truck and found one of my hats and we just had to get a picture. They didn't turn out that great because Blaine took it with his phone but it is still funny.


Thanks for all your hard work Tim your the best =)

1 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok that is awesome black mail!!!