Sunday, April 20, 2008

PIctures

This picture is a month old but I found it on my phone today and just had to post it. This is Ryan at the Harley store in AJ. When my dad was in town when we buried Emily that Saturday we went out to the Harley store. My dad just got a new Harley so we had a lot of fun looking and drooling over the bikes. If you can't see what Ryan's shirt says it reads "Don't mess with me casue my Grandpa's A Biker and he Kicks Butt" my dad got that for him at a bike show. We had a lot of fun that weekend and it just so happened they were having a big bike rally so their were hundreds of bikes and bikers there.Yesterday we got to take care of our friends Tim & Ashley's baby Lilly while they went on a day trip. We had so much fun we went to Red Robin (Thanks Ashley & Lindy) where we found out that Lilly loves cheeseburgers, Lilly and I went to Walmart, then after Ryan woke up from his nap we went for a walk to the school to play at the playground. Then while Blaine went to get pizza I put the kids in the bath. Ryan hasn't ever been in the tub with anyone younger than he was so he thought it was pretty cool to show off his splashing technique. The only problem was Lilly didn't like it when he splashed so I had to tell Ryan to wait till I got her out then he could have a splash party. I was worried that he would be jealous of her but he did really good yesterday.
Today Blaine and I went to the cemetery to plant some grass. We noticed that some other people had done that to help the grass regrow so that is something Blaine really wanted to do. We also found some cute little flowers to dress it up a little bit. We can't lay her headstone for another few months to let the ground settle so we thought this was the next best thing. Their are a lot of other families that have decorated there loved ones graves very cute with decorations and solar lights and little windmill stuff so we where happy we found this stuff. We just have to go out there every other day or so to water and make sure that the birds haven't eaten all the grass seeds.

5 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

Tiffany, I admire you!! And your little man is so handsome!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ryans shirt is awesome. The little Flowers are so cute on her grave! Its all cute and girly!

Becky Porter said...

Tiffany, you are and awesome mom!! your kids are lucky to have you!

Candice said...

Tiffany! I'm so glad you sent me a comment and I'm SO glad you found me! I"ve thought about you so many times and have wondered how you and Blaine are doing! I've asked about you a few times when I've gone into ribbons and lace. I loved seeing your blog, your little Ryan is darling! You and Blaine look very happy together. I'm so sorry to hear about you loosing your little girl. how sad! I was totally crying as I was reading about it! How scary that your health was so bad at the time too! You've been through so much! I just want to give you a hug right now! Let's seriously get together! Let's go do lunch somewhere and catch up! Here's my email address candicebairn@yahoo.com email me and I'll give you my phone # . I'm right in the middle of finals right now, so lets do it after May 8th. Tell Blaine I said Hi!

Meggs said...

I am so glad you found me. You have the cutest little guy ever. In every picture I saw he was dressed like a little stud!! I am so sorry to hear about Emily. I was teary eyed the entire time I was reading your blog. I know you have always been a very strong person and I know challenges are hard but will just make you stronger in the long run. I was actually just wondering what you were up to the other day. Now I can check in on you all the time.