Thursday, June 18, 2009

Will It Ever End?

Short version for now on my way back to the hospital. Cameron was admitted to Banner Desert Children's Hospital this morning for having a fever and being congested for the past couple of days. My step mom told me is he its 100 to take him in. At 4 this morning I took his temp under his arm and it was 100 so we went to the ER. When we got there we didn't even wait 5 min before we where in the back. They took his temp in him little bum and it was 102.2. After having a catheter, Blood work, nose suctioned and an IV we now have our own room and will be there till at least Saturday morning. We also found out he has a UTI that is very rare in his age of kids. WE will update more later I came home to take a shower and now I am on my way back. They don't have Internet that I have found yet so will update later. Please keep him in your prayers.
Thanks

0 comments: