Friday, August 14, 2009

Some Pics of Cameron

I have been so bad about blogging lately I am sorry life has been a little crazy here in the Matthews home. Cameron has been cutting teeth for the past few weeks now and he is really having a lot harder of a time with it than Ryan did. He is 4 1/2 months old and we have our two bottom front teeth.Cameron puts anything that he can into his mouthMy chubby happy babyI'm gonna eat you
You can't tell in this picture but he is trying to show you his two bottom teeth.
This is a okay I will smile mommy leave me alone face.Getting ready for his first taste of cereal not in a bottle
Found out that he would rather have his cereal in his bottle starting fruit next week
He would rather eat the washcloth anyway
Cameron loves to play in his saucer
I got it one upon a child one of our favorite places to shop

0 comments: