Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st Day of School

Today was Ryan's first day of school. This morning Ryan was really excited to go to school I started talking to him about it yesterday telling him that he was going to school. He got up and asked for eggs and that shocked me becasue he use to like eggs but stopped so I was excited and he helped me make his breakfast.He wanted two eggs

What a good little helperThe little stinker only ate two bites. I guess its better than nothing right.Ryan was so excited to go to school he was ready to go by 11:00 he didn't need to be there until 12:45 so I thought since it was a special day that we would go to lunch to McDonald's and get him his #10. Yes he eats all 10 chicken nuggets. I decided that I was going to take him for his first day since we didn't get a chance to meet his new teacher.
Ryan is still going to EMECECE this year I think it will be his last year there and then they will figure out where he will go to kindergarden next year. I am not going to think that far yet becasue that is to crazy to think mny kid will be going to a big kid school. Anyway Ryan did really good and was excited to go to school even when we got there I thought he would start crying but no he stayed pretty happy.We got Cameron out of the car and ran up to find his class becasue we where a couple of minuets late. We found his new teacher Ms.Mary and she seems really nice. Ryan kept telling me "mommy stay here" I said I could only stay for a little while. In Ryan's classroom they have the teacher and two aids and I new his teacher from last year and one of the aid's wansn't going to be there I was just hoping that Ms. Irene was still going to be there. At first I wasn't sure becasue I didn't see her the Speech teacher was there but dealing with another little boyt that moved up from the morning class with Ryan who wasn't handling things well.
I told him to say cheese and this is what I got
So I was trying to figure out how I was going to get out of there and him not trow a fit. Then Ms. Irene came over I was so happy to see her and she was really happy to see Ryan. Ryan tried to grab on to me but he did giver her a hug and she took his hand and I told him I would see him when the bus brought him home. He said okay and never started to cry just had his sad face on. He didn't let go of Ms. Irene the entire time.Hopefully I will have a better picture after school.

1 comments:

lundgrenville said...

Tiff-You are sweet! Thanks for the get well wishes and the prayers! I'll take all the prayers I can get! Those boys are handsome fellas! Glad all is going well with you, although your experiencing some health challenges too! Hope all is well! Prayers headed your way in the heavens! Hugs