Friday, November 6, 2009

School Costume Parade


This Halloween I was super happy to get both of my boys to dress up. Last year Ryan didn't want anything to do with trick-or-treating. I think we stayed at the trunk-or-treat for about 20 minuets before we left. I took Ryan to Party City so he could pick out his costume. I thought if he picked it out that it would go over better. We got Cameron's Yoda costume then Ryan decided that he wanted to be a boxer. Well tried on the costume and it was to small. So then he decided that he wanted to be a Doctor. Fine I was good with that so we got the costumes and went home. Thursday before Halloween his school had there costume parade. Last year I totally forgot about it so not only did I miss it but also he was one of the few that didn't have a costume. I made up for it this year. Ryan didn't want to put on his costume but I didn't care we put it on kicking and screaming.



This was Ryan waiting for his bus to come. This was the only thing that would make him stop crying. After I put him on the bus then I took Cameron our to my grandparents house so that I could go to Ryan's school to see the parade. That was going to be interesting because anytime we try to go to his school for an activity or b-day as soon as Blaine or I show up he breaks down. So I was wondering ow this was going to work. I had been telling him all week that I was going to come to his school and he was saying that it was okay. I got to the school and I his class wasn't out yet so I went to his classroom and walked out with them and he just held my hand and didn't freak out. The funny thing was that it was part of the cold days that we had so the high was 68 and for us that is cold. He wouldn't take off his jacket because he didn't want anyone to know that he was a Doctor.


This is Ryan's class picture. He wasn't happy about it but we still got one.

Ryan loves to take pictures so he took one of me and one of the aids in his class room that has been with him for the past 3 years. He loves Ms. Irene

Then it was his classes turn to do the parade. He really didn't want to go without me but another aid came and got him and they walked around the circle so they could show off there costumes. Granted you couldn't see what Ry was because he wouldn't take off his jacket and then he didn't want anyone to see him so he covered his eyes so no one could see him so he thought.



0 comments: