Friday, November 6, 2009

The Trunk-or-Treat

Trunk -or - Treat went a lot better this year. Once agian I had to put Ryan in his costume kicking and screaming but once agian I didn't care he was going to dress up. I fixed Cameron's costume so it would fit around his fat face. The costume was a 12m costume and his little Yoda hat wouldn't latch shut so I had to put an extra piece of ribbon on it so it would close. He was such a cute little fat Yoda.

We went to Gma & Gpa Matthews house and then Ryan rode his scooter over to the church for the trunk-or-treat. Ryan really didn't care about going around to all the cars to get candy he just wanted to ride his scooter but he made Blaine carry his pumpkin so he could get candy. Ryan wouldn't say Tick-or -Treat but at least he wasn't screaming his head off so we will try the talking thing next year. Cameron had his own little pumpkin and even got a little bit of candy. After we went around the parking lot Ryan just wanted to be left alone to ride his scooter over the speed bumps. I wanted to get a picture of the boys together but that never happens but I wa able to get this one of Ryan pushing Cameron over the speed bumps.

Cameron did so good even though it was past his bedtime. I told Blaine that next year we are all dressing up and we will see it that helps Ryan want to dress up.


0 comments: