Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Christmas

We spent the 19th of December till Christmas day in Pennsylvania at my parents house. It was VERY VERY COLD. We had fun seeing all the family. We opened gifts twice, once Christmas Eve and then Christmas Morning. My stepmom and stepsisters are all nurses and Morgan & Lindsey had to work on Christmas so we did their gifts Christmas eve then the rest of us did ours Christmas morning. My Dad got a new Harley and I had found fabric here in Mesa about a month ago that had a bright blue bike that looked exactly like the one that he bought so I made him a Harley quilt for Christmas. It was really a combine effort between myself my husband and my mother in law to get it done because I have been so out of it with this pregnancy. But I finished it while I was back at my dads. Everyone made out great with gifts like usual. My parents & Grandparents collaborated and got our car fixed while we were out of town. My grandparents went and took it from our house while we were out of town and then we opened a card Christmas morning saying that they fixed our car and it was waiting for us when we got home. The best Christmas ever since we have been putting off getting it fixed since June. We flew home on Christmas afternoon and it wasn't bad. Security checks were as easy as they can be with a stroller and 4 bags and a 2 1/2 year old, hardly any lines at the airport. We got home and opened gifts Ryan checked out his toys to make sure they were all where they should be and was happy to open gifts that turned out to be cars. Christmas morning we were opening gifts and he didn't want to have anything to do with it. The day after Christmas we made it over to my grandparents house to open more gifts so Christmas for us was a three day event. It was fun to see family however now for the recuperating part getting Ryan back on this time zone and somehow for me to find some energy.

2 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

Tiffany!!
thanks for updating me through your blog. I'm so excited for you that you are having a sweet baby girl, look at all the CUTE HEADBANDS you can have her wear!! I hope you continue to feel well, Ryan is adorable and is getting so big. Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog!

Meredith

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hey gorgeous! How exciting that you are having a girl!!! Girls are tons of fun~trust me! DRAMA here you come! I love your blog. It looks really good! I haven't seen you since Summer's shower. I hope that all is going well! keep me updated! Talk to yo soon!