Wednesday, January 9, 2008

House Arrest

So my Dr. has only put me on standing and lifting restrictions so far. However my husband has put me on house arrest. According to my husband I can't go anywhere with Ryan by myself and I am not allowed to go anywhere for very long. Yesterday I took some stuff to work since I am not working at the store anymore they have been giving me work at home to do so I can make some money. So I dropped off some hair bows yesterday then I went to target however when I got to Target I realized that my wallet wasn't in my purse so I came home to find it. Then I went back to Target to register for my baby shower that Ashley is throwing for me. It felt weired doing that again but it makes it easier for all my out of town family to know what we need. So after Blaine got home we took Ryan and went and did everything at babies r us then had dinner at the mall and let Ryan play at the play area. It was funny though when we were at babies r us Blaine said after we had only been their for about a half in hour said that I only had 10 more minuets because I had been on my feet to much. It's cute to have an overprotective husband. So today needless to say I am not allowed to go any where. He took my car with the car seat in it so he made sure of that. I go in and see my Dr. next week so we will see what he says about the continuous bleeding and get the results maybe in terms that we understand from our level II ultrasound that we had last week. We still have the 1 in 615 chance that the baby has Down Syndrome so we will see what my Dr. says. After doing a lot of resurce and feeling a little down on this situation I found an article that a Dr. worte how to tarriffy pregentat women I have attached it to the bottom of this posting. I read it and felt a little better and rememberd the blessing that Blaine and his dad gave me when we first found out about all of this and they said that we would have a healthy happy baby I figure that I shouldn't worrie anymore about it. The thing I sould concern myself with is the constant bledding to make sure that I keep this baby in for as long as possible. So stay tuned for more baby news.
http://www.choroidplexuscyst.org/filly.html

2 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

House Arrest?!? I would go NUTS! It is so nice that Blaine is so hands on and concerned though. Is Blaine going to let up on your house arrest long enough to come party when Steve and Sarah are in town? Call me if you ever get bored. We could kill time together!

Logan & Lindy said...

House Arrest! Yikes! Good luck with that that stinks! The things we do for these little babys! Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog! My blog is private! loganlindy@gmail.com

How did the vinyl lettering turn out for the young women?