Saturday, May 3, 2008


We have finally got Ryan to ware Pull Up's. Ryan has also decided that he is to big to take naps so this is what usually happens he crawls in our bed and passes out around 7:00. I am starting to like the no nap thing because he goes to bed so much earlier.So I made a copy of this from Ashely's blog so thanks. For Valentines day (yes I realize that it has been a few months) anyway Tim and Blaine took Ashley and I out bowling. We had a lot of fun especially our first game. Congratulations to Ashley because she beat us all with 100 point however we can just say that the wifes beat the husbands you can see that I got a 95 Blaine got a 92 and poor poor Tim got a 44. To give the boys some credit they did go on to win later in the evening. Let me tell you boys are such bad losers. Ashley and I started to play bad just so they wouldn't cry so much:) j/k

0 comments: