Monday, September 8, 2008

Cute Pictures




I just downloaded all the pictures off of my phone and I had to post a few becasue they are just so cute. Can you say like father like son. This is in the waiting room at Olive Garden and Blaine's phone rang so Ryan picked up the phone on the table and acted like he was in a very important conversation just like daddy.


Ryan playing at gma & gpa birds house.
This is from our trip to Flagstaff we stopped by Blaine's sisters house and Ryan got to play with his favorite BOY cousin Kenny. They had so much fun together.
This picture isn't the greatest but it is so funny. We were driving back from the Grand Canyon and both of my boys are pooped out.

Ryan and Mommy date to Matta's We LOVE THIS PLACE.Can you say redneck swimming pool. Ryan really tried to make one it wasn't really working so he decided just to make a slide instead.Ryan and Daddy working hard.
Ryan helping me paint his new room. What a little helper.
Ryan knows how to enjoy Texas RoadhouseRyan on the road to taking over the family buissness.My cute little boy with me at mutual the other night cheering on the YW at softball pratice.

4 comments:

Rosebriars said...

Tiffay, tag, you're it! Check out my blog for further instructions mwah ha ha!

Ashley said...

Blaine actually has important phone calls? Uh-huh, news to me! :)
I think that Ryan's phone call was more important!

lundgrenville said...

Tiffany-
Hey you, those pictures are priceless. So cute!! Ryan is getting so big. Im glad this pregnancy is going well for you. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Jana said...

Cute pics. My sister works at Texas Roadhouse. I think about you all the time and am praying for a wonderful pregnancy! Congrats on your cute family!