Monday, September 1, 2008

Congratulations

Congratulations to my brother in law Nathan. Not only is he in the middle of his medical school rotations at the moment but he announced to the family today that he and his cute girlfriend Jenny are ENGAGED!!!! We are so happy for them. They are really cute together. They set the date for December 30th. With him being a student and all they didn't have a lot of times to choose from. Poor Nathan leaves today to go to Tuscon for the next month to do his rotations down there. Then he comes home and the month of October he is going to ShowLow for his rotations up there for a month. So they will not be seeing much of each other for the next couple of months. I guess they will learn that expression absence makes the heart grow fonder or whatever it is. The fun part (not) is that I will be nice and big prego for there reception. Oh well at least it is in Dec and should be cooler. (we hope)

1 comments:

Johnson said...

Congradulations Tiff! Sorry I'm just now blogging again so I just found out. I hope things go well, we will keep your family in our prayers. So when are you due.