Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GO DUCKS


So growing up in Oregan I am a DUCK fan my dad is to. My dad played in that stadium so that makes it even cooler. So since my husband is an ASU local boy fan. (So am I when the ducks arn't playing them) my dad got on one of his trips to OR a Duck hat for my husband. Well I have taken it over and it was haning on my bed post the other day when Ryan found it and put it on. I told him that was my hat he said no and ran downstairs with it. So he had it on his head so I grabed my cell phone to take a picture and told him to say Quack Quack. My husband isn't very fond of the pic but I know it will make my dads day.
GO DUCKS

1 comments:

Jana said...

My sister got Tyson a bunch of ducks stuff! Her whole family is up there and Tyson wears his stuff all the time and proudly! Go Ducks!