Friday, July 17, 2009

My Boys

I took these pictures this morning of the boys to send to my dad because I know he has had a tuff week. I can't believe how big my babies are getting. Ryan has gymnastics on Thursday nights with some of his cousins and Grandma Matthews so Blaine and I have been trying when I don't have to teach to go out and do something even though we have to take little Cameron with us. Last night we went out to dinner at 4:30 then went over to Joann's to look at some pillows that I want to make for our living room. On our way home Blaine drove us to the cemetery to Emily's grave. We haven't been there since January. I know that's bad but towards the last part of my pregnancy I was so miserable and then after Cameron was born we have had a lot happen. I know it's no excuse especially since she is so close. WE finally made it out there and the flowers we put their in January still look great and bright I am going to get some new ones on Monday when I am at work. We where both so excited because her spot is now covered in green thick grass.
We have been putting seed down for a while now so we where really excited. I hope to have some pictures soon. Life is getting pretty back to normal. I have started working on Monday's at Ribbons and Lace in Chandler its a lot of fun. My Grandparents get the boys on Monday's so they have fun as well. I am still teaching my hair bow classes in Mesa as well so we are staying pretty busy. Hope to have some more fun pictures soon. 27 days till Ryan starts school not that I am counting or anything.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Dinner at 4:30?.. what are you 75? j/k Your boys are growing up so fast and are adorable! I love to check up on you & hope all is going well (& settling down)!