Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Boys

I took some cute pictures of my boys last night and this morning that I love.

Ryan is a monster he looks scary doesn't he. How could you not love this kid.




This was so funny this morning Cam got up at 6:00 to eat.He ate a couple of ounces and then fell asleep. I was so tired from the lovely thunder I just laid Cam next to me and gave him his bottle. I got up around 7:30 to take a shower and I rolled out of the two inches of room that I had and saw this. I had to get a picture because they where both out. I knew I only had one chance to get it because I knew the flash would wake up Blaine. I was so happy when it came out. It is so cute they sleep the same way. Blaine and his mini me.

2 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Cute pictures! I love that picture of Blaine and Cameron.
In answer to your question, Kyson has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (it's more specific then that but that is the general term). The surgery process for Kyson is quite different than it will be for your friend's baby. I believe with Transposition of the Great Vessels a baby has to undergo one major surgery and if successful that's all. I would love to talk to your friend. Does she have a blog? Where does she live?

Kristy Treible said...

Hi Tiffany- I would definately try the GFCF diet. Tyla has been on it almost a year now and we have seen amazing results! It takes major dedication and is sometimes really hard, but it is totally worth it! Here is my email if you have any questions. I would love to help. kristyblingbling@yahoo.com