Monday, July 27, 2009

Cameron is 4 months old today

I can't believe that it has already been 4 months since we have had our chunky little Cameron. In some ways it seems like he has been here forever with us in other ways it seems like we haven't ever been without him. He is having a little bit of a hard day today. He has had an ear infection and is on meds for that and then Blaine took him in today for his 4 month well visit.
Here are the Stats
Weight: 17 pounds 14 oz
Length : 27.5" long
He is off the charts for his length and in the 98% for his weight.
The Doctor said that he is the size of an average 8 month old.
Not only did he get shots the ear infection but his two bottom teeth are about to break through and he is not happy at all.
I will post more later just wanted to update you all on my huge fat baby.

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

My baby boy is almost 4 months old too! Crazy! I just posted about the GF Diet if it helps any! Please let me know if you have any questions. Kristy

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the chubby babies! He is so cute! Hope his ear infection gets better soon:)