Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dr Update

Good News !!!!!
I went to my new OB doctor yesterday. I have switched back to the Doctor who delivered Ryan she handles more complicated pregnancies she is technically not "High Risk" but Blaine and I both feel more comfortable with her. So yesterday was my 6 week check up. She said that everything looks good. She said that she has had patients with my problem not nearly as bad as I got but with the bleeding and stuff she said that she hasn't seen it happen in the same patientmore than once. She said to come back when I'm pregnant again.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Well that is great. I'm glad things are well with you.

Allison Johnson said...

I LOVE Dr. Damore. She really is the BEST!

Brad and Whitney said...

I'm glad your doctor is optimistic about your health during future pregnancies! It sounds like you'll be well taken care of. Good to hear!