Monday, March 17, 2008

Suns Game

The start of the Suns Game 3/7/08
You can see Shaq the big guy in the middle.


So I am a little late in posting this but it's better late than never right. Our 4 year wedding anniversary was on the 5th however because it was in the middle of the week we really didn't go and do anything. That weekend we were going away so it didn't matter. So I have been telling Blaine since the middle of February that I got him something good this year. He always guesses what I have get him for any holidays and I had been doing such a great job keeping this secret. So I got us Suns tickets for the Friday night game against the Jazz. We usually try to go to a suns game once during the season. So I decided after everything that has happened this year so far that I would get better tickets for us. So I went to the Suns ticket exchange where season ticket holders will sell their seats to certain games. I usually buy upper level nose bleed seats for $30 but this year I thought I would pay a little extra to make it special. So I got lower level seats right in front of the suites. We were behind the suns bench and had a really great view. This was a really fun game because we were getting to see the "Big Guy" (Shaq) in person. It was his best game since he came to the suns. Even though we lost at the end it was a really good game. I think that we were on our feet for most of it cheering. So all in all it was a great anniversary this year. It seems like a lot of time when you have kids and work and life that you forget about things or take things for granted. After what we have lived through so far this year we have really been reminded how fragile life is. You have all heard that saying live today as if it where your last. or something like that how true that is. You never know when a simple illness can turn into something more. So try not to take anything for granted cherish everyday that you have with your loved ones.
Anyway enough with my soap box. I have put some pictures of the game hope you all enjoy.

Blaine and I at the Suns gameShaq in action

1 comments:

Johnson said...

How fun. Last time I went to a Suns game I was Full on pregnant with Chloe. So one year ago. Well I was so uncofortable that I didn't want to go back for a long time. Now seeing your pictures I would love to go and see the half time shows. Thanks.