Monday, July 28, 2008

AHHHHHHHH

So this past week I have been trying to get everything ready for camp. I am going up as a cabin mom as well as stepping in for our YW Pres9 who is prego and can't go) and our Camp Director( who also can't go) That isn't what is stressing me out though. The fact that I have NEVER been to girls camp IS. Everyone says that I will have a lot of fun and there really isn't that much work for us leaders to do because our YCL'S will do it all sounds good but I still feel like I don't know what I got myself into. The nice thing is I have had a lot of help getting things ready. Our team for camp is BOOT Camp. Build On Our Testimony. So we have everything in an army theme. In the addie that I will be in we have two YCL's and three third year girls and the other cabin mom my friend Koe. It has been a lot of fun and working thinking of all of the gifts and stuff to get the girls. I will have to tell you what we made after camp becasue I don't want any of the girls to see or read what they are getting. We are having a USO show and Sister Shelly has done a GREAT job with the costumes and the choreography making decorations and all sorts of fun stuff. So hopefully I will survive I will post again when I have min.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey tiffany, I found your blog through ashley's, I hope that is ok. I'm going private, so if you want an invite come let me know.

Emily Weber said...

Hey Tiff (you probably hate it when people call you that! Sorry!) Anyway, You'll LOVE girls camp! I loved going as a YW and I only got to go once as a leader, but I have to say being a leader is the BEST! cause you get perks that the girls don't (extra showers and stuff!)