Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ultasound #2

So we had another ultrasound on Thursday to see how my blood pocket was doing if it got bigger or what. So far so good. I am now 10 weeks along today and they said that blood pocket is now in two different places becasue the baby has grown. You can see the pocket under the baby good on this ultrasound there is another to the left of the baby that you can only see the bottom of on this picture but it is in the shape of an oval . The good new is that it doesn't have seem to have gotten any bigger. So we are happy about that. I go in for another ultrasound in two more weeks so we will see how it is going then. She said that the baby is growing right on track. It is starting to look less like a fish becasue it has little arm and leg buds now. So we will see again in two weeks how we are all doing.

I thank you for all the prayers and support that you have all given to our family during this time. We really appreciate it all. WE are still not out of the woods yet, however things are looking better.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so happy that things are looking so good. I pray that all goes well. You guys are aweome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you and your baby:) We'll keep you in our prayers!

jewly said...

Congratulations on the new baby! We will keep you in our prayers.

Jana said...

Congrats and good luck to you and your family! I have you in my thoughts and hope all goes well. Take care of yourself!