Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry

So I am not doing so good on the blog front lately. Life has been a little crazy and we are still trying to get caught up. It is nice that it is Conference weekend so I don't have any meetings that I need to go to. I did have another ultrasound three weeks ago but never got around to posting any pictures. So far so good she said that my blood pockets had gotten smaller and that I could come in for another ultrasound when I wanted. So instead of going the two weeks I am sticking it out and going three 1/2 weeks. I am very much looking forward to my ultrasound on Monday. We are hoping that we might get a look at what we are having. Ryan keeps saying that we are having a girl. Blaine and one of his sisters have both had dreams that we are having a girl so I am hopeful. So I will make sure to update and put some pictures on Monday.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well with the pregnancy so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend in Show Low, the days just can't go by quick enough.

Brad and Whitney said...

Wow Tiffany! I hope you're surviving all this! I just read all your posts from when you found out you were pregnant again, so congratulations and we'll be praying for you too. You are such a strong person and you have so much faith, so just keep it up!! Let me know if there's anything I can do!