Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cameron's Blessing Day


We blessed Cameron on May 17th 2009. No it wasn't fast Sunday but it was the only day that my parents could come. This also happened to be Ryan's 4th birthday so it worked out well because all of the family was in town so we had a pretty big party. It was so nice to have all of our family in town. Blaine's sister and her family drove down from Flagstaff and I had my parents fly in as well as family that came in from Maricopa so we pretty much kicked everyone out of there normal seats in the chapel. I think in the end we ended up with 5 row or so. I guess that is what happens when you have a huge family. Here are some pics from the day. You will notice that Ryan wasn't in any because he was having a very bad day. He was so tired from his party he slept all through sacrament meeting and didn't get into a better mood until after we got home and changed. I am going to get Cameron's pictures done next week so I will post that as soon as I get them back. This is just some of the men that stood in the circle. I think we are missing two that couldn't be there for the picture.



Blaine and Cameron you can defiantly tell that these two are related.



I finally have a picture of me and Cameron I am never in them because I am always taking them.

1 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

Great pic with you and Cameron! You look super for having just had a baby!! It is ALWAYS fun to be part of a big family...