Monday, May 4, 2009

My Peaceful House

At this particular moment my house is very quite. Blaine had to take another furlough day today which has worked out because he isn't feeling very good anyway. I took Ryan to therapy today and was able to leave Cameron home with Blaine so that made life a little easier for me. After we got home I have been trying to get things done that have been piling up for the past few months. Like calling to make Dr's appts, calling insurance companies and different stuff like that. Ryan and Blaine were downstairs playing the Wii, but Blaine came upstairs with Cameron and now this is what they are doing.
I still heard Ryan downstairs playing bowling until about 5 minuets ago I walked downstairs to find this.Oh happy day at least for a few minuets.
I don't get why the mom can't take a nap. I guess I could but the only other place to sleep would be in Ryan's bed and his mattress isn't what you would call comfortable.

2 comments:

Urie's said...

Yes, as a mom we do not get the naps like we deserve. We do love the quiet moments when they come along.

Ashley said...

Celebrate good times, come on and have a good time! Celebrate good times!
Gotta love that song when you can sing in and actually mean it! Ha!