Friday, May 15, 2009

My Crazy Day

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Today is going to be just a crazy as every other day. My parents are flying in tonight so I have been going crazy trying to get our house cleaned up and getting things ready for them. They are only here till Monday afternoon so it will be a quick trip. We are blessing Cameron on Sunday that is why they are coming but it works out because Ryan's 4th birthday is on Sunday and we are having his party tomorrow. So it will be a very full weekend. We are renting a bouncer for the kids tomorrow with good food. Right now I am off to take snack to Ryan's class for his b-day then off to Sams Club to get food for Sunday. Then off to do the rest of my shopping, dinner with grandparents then off to the airport around 9:00pm to get my parents.
Lets see how we get though the day. Wish me luck:)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds like an exciting weekend! Busy but fun! You'll never forget the day Cameron was blessed...that is so good! Tell Ryan happy birthday, it seems once they hit four they start acting better...or maybe that is just being a boy thing...Lanie seems far from being better, but she does have my personality, and not Chase's.

jewly said...

That is exciting to have your parents visit and get to celebrate Ryan's birthday with him. It is always nice to have family around for big events. I know I am excited for Jarom's mom and my parents to come visit us in June.

Ashley said...

You made it through the weekend. So now you find the time to post the pictures on your blog. I need to do the same.
It was so much fun to spend the weekend with your family. We really enjoy your friendship and we appreaciate that we feel like family even if Blaine is your husband! LOL!

Class and Sass said...

THanks for the sweet words :) Shirly is my hubby's Grandmas sister..lol! They are family and I love them both dearly...Joe made such a fuss about making our wedding the best...he made all the food! lol