Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swimming


Last night Blaine took Ryan down to the pool and I came a long after Cameron woke up from his evening nap. We got to the pool and Ryan was so excited to show us that he could reach the bottom of the pool all by himself. He has gotten so tall I can't believe it.
Cameron was so excited to get into the water he just thought it was a huge bathtub. Ryan also wasn't as afraid of the water as I have seen him before. He was jumping off the side into the water to Blaine. We all had a lot of fun and it was so nice becasue it was dark and we didn't have to worry about getting sun burned. Ryan saw me blow bubbles and go under the water and he asked me if he could do it. So he did he was so excited to go under water he kept saying look at me it was so cute. By the time we got home and everyone got a shower we where all ready for bed. Cameron was over tired so it took him a little longer to go to sleep. If it makes them so tired I think we may have to start going swimming at night more often.

Look at that fat baby

My little fish


Cameron loved the pool


Ready to go home

0 comments: