Friday, September 18, 2009

What Cameron has been up to




This is Mr. Cameron he is now almost 5 1/2 months old. He is totally different then Ryan ever was as a baby. Cameron is very vocal and that is a good sign because Ryan was very quite unless he needed something. Cameron has started to like his little entertainment saucer and that makes his mommy very happy.
Cameron is getting more and more mobile. He is rolling all over the place he is getting up on his knees but hasn't figured out that he has to be up on his hands at the same time yet. Thank goodness I don't think I am quite ready for him to be mobile yet although I don't think it will be to much longer. Cameron is such a little trooper. Between being dragged around to Ryan's therapy appointments this is on while we are waiting for Ryan's bus to come and take him to school. Cameron likes his new stroller because he can see out and he can eat the straps.

Cameron got his outfit from Nana Bird. We took it to Flagstaff with us since I didn't think it would fit him when it got cool enough to where down here.(since it hit 104 today I think it will be a while) It is the cutest little outfit It has little bears on the knees and socks as you can see. It's a good thing that we let where it because it doesn't fit anymore. (Thanks Nana but think 12-18m size.)
My happy fat baby.

This is a very rare sight Ryan close to Cameron. Ryan doesn't like to be around Cameron very much so I was super excited when I saw him playing with Cameron's toy. I think that Ryan really just wanted to play with Cameron's new toy but oh well.

This is Cameron hanging around at Grandma Matthews house. I'm sure his dad hung in the same bouncer thing. My mother in law has all the good ol stuff but it still works so that's ok.
Blaine's cell phone can do some pretty cute stuff. My dad got Cameron this bib and we where at church a few months ago and he took this picture and sent a text to my parents saying we thought that it was super cute.
This is what Cameron looks like most of the time right now. He is cutting his top tooth so es that is tooth # 3 so Cameron has his good day's and bad days. (sorry papa Bird I still need to order a 12m duck shirt)
I love this cute Fat Baby


Cameron showing off his two very sharp teeth. Don't worry he should have another on to add to this one in about a week.


Mr. Cameron has been not so easy to get started on solid foods. Ryan took to it right away Cameron not so much. As you can tell he loves his rice cereal. He knocked the bowl out of my hand after that he loved to play in it eat it not so much.


This is the look of I told you not to give it to me mom you totally deserve what you got. (Naughty fat baby)

0 comments: