Friday, September 18, 2009

What Ryan has been up to

This is Ryan waiting for the bus to come.


He will hate us for this when he is older. Look at what his daddy has taught him. I thought that this wouldn't happen for a few more years but Ryan wants to be just like his daddy.

The end so I guess it is now time to get off the pot.


This is Ryan sitting in the front seat in the truck on our way to Flagstaff. Cameron was crying and Ryan wasn't handling it very well so Blaine sat in the back and I drove so I wouldn't get car sick. You can tell he didn't mind switching spots.



Ryan loves to go in his dad's "Big Tuck". Blaine has to drive to Tucson every Tuesday night and every once in a while Ryan will go with him. He prays to go in the big truck every night but usually only gets to go once a month. He loves to go and work the switch that makes the lift gate go up and down. This is my cool little dude on there way down to Tucson.

It is part of there tradition to go to Mc Donald's and get a #10. Yes that is a 10 piece chicken nugget and yes he will eat the entire thing. This picture just looks like ahhhh I love my big truck. This is Ryan's newest thing. Ryan loves to get in Cameron's crib and play with his cars. I think it is so funny because he hated his crib that is why he was in his twin size by 9 months old. "Look mommy I still fit"

Another perk of going with daddy ice cream at any hour of the night.

We took Ryan to As You Wish to make a birthday b-day present for Grandma Matthews. He did really good he kept thinking it was watercolor like they do at school so he kept putting his paint brush in the water. I love love love this picture. Ryan will not go anywhere near Cameron but I told him after we went and picked up the frame that he made that we needed to take a picture of him and Cameron so we can put it in the frame and give it to Grandma. The first one I took Ryan was sitting on the arm of the couch and he asked to see it after I took it. He wasn't smiling and I asked him if he looked happy and he said no. So like a good mom I bribed him with and ice cream cone and this is the best one that we got. I am so excited.

0 comments: