Thursday, February 21, 2008

1st Day of School

Today was Ryan's first day of school and we both survived it:) WE went a little early to finish up some paperwork and meet his teachers. He did really good with just me and the teachers then we had to go outside and get the other kids from the bus. He really didn't like waiting for the other kids and really didn't want to go back to the classroom he kept trying to pull me to the car. After the teacher pulled him off my leg and I could leave she said that as soon as they got the toys out he was fine. I went to pick him up and he wasn't crying and was walking with the class like the other kids. One thing we have to work on is getting him to wear his backpack like the other kids. He even tried to get on the bus when we were walking out to the car. We start the bus next week and it will most likely be another traumatic experience. We will keep you all up to date with that next week.

2 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

glad to hear his first day went well. I LOVE his shirt. I guess it really isn't easy to be so cute!

Emily Weber said...

What a trooper you are! I'm sure I'll be balling and won't want to leave Braden. You will have to let me know how everything progresses and how you like the schools system.