Monday, February 18, 2008

Scapbooking

I don't remember the last time I sat down and worked on my scrapbooks. I am so far behind it's not funny. I have been putting things together for a scrapbook for Emily with everything they gave us from the hospital. After doing nothing except sitting at the kitchen table I am almost finished with her book. My wonderful friend Jennifer let me borrow her Cricut Die Cutting machine and I have been having the best time with it. I can't wait till I get my own. I think scrapbooking will become fun again. Blaine has been yelling at me for the past two hours to quit but I just couldn't.
I have way to much stuff to do tomorrow to play with scrapbooking so it will have to wait till the end of the week. We have to take Ryan to the Dr. in the morning to get a shot before he can start school on Thursday. Daddy gets to be the bad guy because I am not strong enough to hold him down while he gets his shot.
We will let you all know how it goes in the morning. I better go and put my kid to bed now. He is such a night owl just like his dad.

2 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

I am so proud of you for making time for scrapbooking. Rae will probably never have one because I am just dreading it at this point. Six months of pictures and not one single page...

Marty and Emily said...

I'm so far behind on my scrapbooking! We should get a whole bunch of people together sometime and do it. Although I've heard if someone does that, they need to NOT call it an enrichment group because then no one will come. :)
Marty has to take Brynn to the doctor to get her shots also, but that's just because I cry harder than she does. Literally. And it is humiliating!