Sunday, February 17, 2008

He Went To Jared's

Yes he indeed went to Jared's. So this is the story behind this. the weekend after we lost the baby I guess is last weekend we went to Jared's to get my very dirty wedding ring cleaned. While I waited I looked around like any good girl dose and I found this little pink bootie charm and fell in love with it. Blaine tried to start a charm bracelet for me a few years ago for Christmas from Ryan which I really like. However that one was out of silver and it turns a lot so I have to polish it a lot. So while we were waiting I told him that this charm we should get for Emily. That it would be just the perfect reminder of her and we could add other charms for other occasions and children as the years went on. So for my birthday my wonderful husband came up with doing a group gift for me since the bracelet would end up costing a lot. So thank you to Blaine, my parent, my grandparents, Blaine's parents, Shelley & Robert for all going in on this wonderful keepsake. I love charm bracelets and I am excited to start this one for my family.
Dad & Trish I took a closer up picture so you can see the little bootie. It is pink sapphires with little diamonds on the little strap.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

That braclet is beatiful! I love the pink little shoe. What a beautiful reminder of your sweet Emily.

Emily Weber said...

What a beautiful way to remember your little girl. How sweet of your husband to do that.