Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shooting

Yesterday we went to the desert to shoot some guns. Nathan had the weekend off becasue he was going to get married but that didn't happen so we went shooting instead. Our friends Tim & Ashley came and brought their daughter Kaylee. It was great becasue Ryan had someone to play with. It was a little muddy becasue it had rained the night before and Ryan and Kaylee didn't like the mud on their shoes at all. So we put them in the back of Gary's truck with a movie, snacks, and toys so they were really happy. The shooting really didn't bother them that much which I was a little suprised about. Their was all sorts of guns:) We really had a lot of fun. I told Blaine that I want a gun now.:) He said we have to pay off my medical bills first. Thats a good way of saying I'm not getting one for a while.

1 comments:

Johnson said...

How fun!!! I bet when Ryan gets bigger he will have a blast. I haven't gone shooting in a lnog time. But maybe soon.