Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Baba


On Tuesday May 6th was my great friend and moms Irene's Birthday. Many of you are confused so let me give you the two minuet version. I first moved to Arizona in 1995 to live with my grandparents I started to attend junior high at Hertiage Academy and met a boy named Mike. Well long story short he took me home to meet his family and I have never left. They took me in and made me part of the family. They have done so much for me over the years and it was so fun to suprise her with a birthday lunch. My grandma put everything togeather. She went all out with a thre couse meal. She had used the good china and chilled the salad plates. She had four diffrent soups and had all the the soup bowls in hot water to keep them warm so that when we served the soup it would be hot. It was such a nice afternoon and the good thing was that she was suprised so it all turned out really good. Happy Birthday

0 comments: