Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged


So my friend from high school tagged me. I haven't ever been tagged so I hope I do this right.

5 things on my to do list.

1. Get Pregnant
2. Organize our room AGAIN
3. Finish Emily's memory book
4. Get file folders made for girls camp
5. Make water bottle holders for girls camp

5 Places That I Have Lived

1. Salt Lake City UT ( I was born their so it should be #1)
2. Cottage Grove Oregon
3. San Antonio Texas
4. El Paso Texas
5. Arizona

5 Favorite Foods

1. Perogies with onion butter (Sooooo much time to make but oh sooooo good)
2. Turkey Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
3. Grandmas good rolls
4. Red Robin Hamburgers and Fires
5. Fettuccine Alfredo

5 Places Where I have Worked

1. Ribbons and Lace
2. Hand In Hand Childcare
3. Sunrise Preschool
4. Royal Palms Resort and Spa
5. Sizzler
5 Things I would do if I had 1 Billion Dollars

1. Buy a house
2. Buy my Suburban
3. Pay off bills
4. Save
5. Buy a Boat

5 Things That You May Not Know About Me

1. I am the oldest in my family
2. I hate my natural hair color ( My husband hasn't ever seen my natural hair color)
3. I love to organize things
4. I refuse to go to the bathroom in a Port A Potty
5. I was terrified to be called into YW's

0 comments: