Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tonight was our wards cynco de Meyo (sorry for the spelling) party and it was a lot of fun. Good food and kids running around all over the place. I hadn't seen Ryan in a while so I went looking for him and this is what I found. Ryan was in the Primary room with about 50 billion other kids. The picture isn't all that great but you can see that he found a music stand that had a primary song book on it and was standing and waving his arms in the air like he was leading the music. It was so cute I guess he paid attention all those times we took him to choir when I was the choir director.
I went back a little while later and saw him standing at the microphone the funny thing was that it was on and he was really talking into it. Just wait till he has to give his first talk I bet he won't be so eager to talk into it then.


After we got home Blaine called me into the bathroom to see what our mister independent son was doing. He was yes cutting his own finger nails and he didn't want mom or dad to help. Believe it or not he was doing a very good job. Thank goodness these are baby nail cutters so he couldn't cut that bad.


We have been trying to get Ryan to put hats on and finally tonight he decided he liked this hat again. Really he saw daddy with his hat on so Ryan thought that he needed a hat as well. Whatever works right?So my little boy likes to cuddle and that makes me really happy but lately he only falls asleep if he has me in a headlock. Apparently it doesn't bother me that much because I usually end up passed out as well.

0 comments: