Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cemetery

Today Ryan and I went to Jo Anns over at Riverview and we found a cute windmill to put at Emilys grave. Ryan picked it out and I asked him if we should take it and leave it with Emily and he said yes. So we went to the cemetery and to my pleasant surprise we saw that her plot is almost completely covered with grass. Our seeding it has worked. So I didn't even have to tell Ryan after we got out of the car he just went and knelt down by the other flowers that are their and he pushed the windmill into the ground. I thought that he was going to fight leaving it their but no he even said bye bye when we left. It was so cute it made me cry. We also found out that the cemetery has her headstone and it should be in sometime next week. I am so excited for that.



Ryan putting the windmill in the ground


Look at how much grass has grown I am sooooooo excited.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Very Special. Looks beautiful.

Gretchen said...

Hey, we have an answer for your question, just look at our blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you lost your little girl. My friends little 15mo. boy passed today and my heart is just breaking. You are such a strong person! I always admired that about you:)

Candice said...

That is so sweet, I love how you were able to capture it with pictures. We are in Pinetop for the summer, but when we come home we seriously need to get together! Tell Blaine I said Hi!