Friday, June 20, 2008

Shower Time

I am so excited today I finally have time to finish up baby shower invitations for my friends Ashley's baby show in a few weeks. Life has been so crazy and today is the day I am going to get them all cut out. Blaine is still out of town till tomorrow I will be so glad when he gets home. Tomorrow I am helping with another baby shower for Blanca in our ward who is due in a couple of weeks so that should be fun. I will have to show you the pic of the invitations when I get them all done. It's amazing these baby shower's when we first started talking about them where so far away and now they are here. The summer is going by so fast. I am also trying to help with our family reunion which is in tree weeks and I have to get T-shirts printed so on Monday I have to go around and get quotes for that. So that is what we are up to. Ryan has two more days of Summer school left and then he is done till he starts school again in August. Sorry no pictures this time I will have some soon.

5 comments:

Marty and Emily said...

Whoa, you are a busy woman! And with no husband to rub your feet at the end of the day, or to talk all the stress out with? I don't know how I would honestly hold up if Marty had to go out of town a lot. I'll be gone for a week and a half to UT (leaving today) but if you need any help with the showers or invitations when I get back, just let me know - I do love to scrapbook....

Meredith Ferrin said...

Tiffany...you are amazing! I sure miss having you in our ward, you were such a huge help to me with Enrichment! I would love to see the invites....we need to get together soon.

Love ya

Mama Couch said...

Hey Tiff,

Call or email Ahmize for your shirts, Sherri does a great job and will give you a very fair price. I use to work for her when we lived out there. Her phone number is 480-483-8999 and email is ahmize@aol.com. You can tell her I recommended you.

Unknown said...

SWEEEET!!! Were soooooo glad for the baby shower and hey is it o.k. for you know who to come to the shower basically ANNIE AND ME of course? Can't wait!!

Becky porter said...

Wow you are one busy lady!!! My mom also has a print shop and does that stuff too so if you want to get her quotes let me know. just call me and i'll give you her number