Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

I just want to wish all of you fathers Happy Fathers Day. I hope you have all had a nice relaxing day today. This afternoon after church Ryan Blaine and I went out to the cemetery to our surprise when we got there Emily's headstone was in place. We knew that they were going to be putting it in the next few days or so. It looks so good and I am so excited to start putting flowers there.
The grass is growing that we planted there very nicely however now that they had to dig some of it up tomorrow when we go out there again we are going to plant some more.Finally the headstone is here. It's actually in a few weeks early I am so happy. Blaine picked out the rose and we both really like the baby booties. The nice thing is I have a charm bracelet that has a pink diamond baby bootie on it that looks a lot like this one.A better picture closer picture.

Ryan helping put the flowers back in the ground. He really likes to come here and every time we leave he waves and says bye Emily.

2 comments:

Koi said...

Aww, I love it. I've never seen a Rose colored one. And leave it to you to find those cute flowers too.

p.s. I'm glad you found Ryan at sun Splash. I lost Simon at the ward Easter Egg hunt. I was terrified the whole time too. Stinkin' kids have no idea what we go through just to raise them.

Johnson said...

Emilys headstone looks beautiful. I love the pic of Ryan with all the flowers on the headstone. What a wonderful Fathers Day.

I bet my brothers have grown so much since the last time you saw them. Nolan still lives here, Hart lives in North Carolina. Don't you feel so old. I know I sure do. Just wait and we will be talking about our kids and were they live when they are all married. Wow time just flys.