Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Old Pics

Sorry that I haven't updated pictures in a while life has been a little crazy. If you are looking for an update on Gary he was moved out of CVICU and we are all really excited about that. We will let you know when he is up to visitors. For everyone else I am going to post some pics that are a little late but better late than never.


This is the Big Boy Bike that Ryan got for his birthday. Thanks Gma & Gpa Bird for helping out with it.


This is Ryan at his school finishing his snack. They had awards the day before school got out and Ryan got the most improved attitude.

This is Ryan giving a gift to one of the Aids in his classroom Miss Kimmie. She was with him the entire time he was at school and he really liked her.

This is Ryan's teacher Miss Sheena. Man dose he love her cute and blond just his type. I didn't get a pic of them together because he gave her a hug and wanted to go home. So by the time my camera took the pic Ryan had already run out of the Picture. Sorry these aren't very good quality because I took them with my phone.
Ryan killing time waiting for the Dr to come in and look to see if he has a sinus infection or not. He is saying "Help"

Ryan being a MONSTER






Talk about a great blackmail picture for later on in life.

We put our kids to work early.
We stayed at the Youngs house while they went to Youth Conference and I put Lilly in the tub and everyone else wanted to get in to. I go Ryan to turn around and say cheese other wise he just did this.

Played with his cup and bowl and didn't care about anyone or anything else



Lilly got on the bike all by herself and she was really excited.


Ryan and Kayli watching TV togeather how cute is that:)





"How much is that doggie in the window..."
So Ryan has helped Blaine change the breaks on our cars a few times. So yesterday while I was at my grandparents house Ryan went out to the grage and I called him and told him it was time to go and walked out in the grage and found this. Ryan took tools out of the tool box and was fixing gma & gpa' car.

"Want to help?" Can you say it's been Ryaniozed



Thats Great:)

2 comments:

jewly said...

Cute pictures. He is getting so big.

Payne Family said...

He is so cute, I love the innocent look he gives you when you caught him in the garage.