Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Day of School


Ryan is going to EMMECC again this year. We were told that he was going to have the same teacher this year however when we went to meet the teacher we found out that his teacher had moved to a different school so we had a new teacher Miss Vanessa. He seems to really like her and she has one of the same aids from last year Miss Kimmy who Ryan really loved. Ryan goes to school on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays. He is happy that he has the same bus drivers this year and am glad they come right to my house so I don't have to drive him to school. I asked him if he was going to go to school and he just said "Yes". He has made so much progress since he started school. We have also found a speech therapist that he sees on Wednesdays and he has made so much progress.

2 comments:

Brad and Whitney said...

Ryan looks so cute! and I've been wondering how the school bus will work--looks they have harnesses for the little people. That's good:). I thought I might have to send Jarom's car seat. His appointment was informative. Thanks for asking. They diagnosed him with P.D.D., N.O.S. and ADHD. In other words I think they don't really know. He's not Asberger's or autistic or rhett's or the other one that falls in the PDD category (I can't remember what it's called), but he's still has a PDD. Regardless of any diagnosis, he's just Jarom to us and we love him:). I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. Love you Tiff!

Johnson said...

Ryan looks like such a big boy now. I love that pic of him on the bus. Time just flies by WOW!