Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Baby Baby

We are officially pregnant again. We are really excited and really nervous all at the same time. we had to go in for an ultrasound to find out how far along I was because I have been really irregular with my menstrual cycle. Lying on the table my heart was beating about 50 billion miles an hour until I saw the little heart beating. They said that everything was looking good with the baby then she asked me if I was bleeding? I said no why, By this time we had already told her the story of my pregnancy with Emily and how we lost her and I almost died in January. She said that she found another blood pocket and that she was going to see if one of the Dr.'s could come in and talk to us. As soon as she left the room I lost it. I didn't know how I was going to go through all of this again. Blaine was awesome he just kept saying that nothing is wrong yet and we have a new Dr. this time who isn't going to let it get as bad as it did last time. The Dr. came in and basically told us the same thing that my last Dr said with that as the baby grows it can push that pocket out and everything will be fine, Nothing could happen, or it could cause me to miscarrie. The good thing is they found it a month sooner this time and they are going to keep a really close eye on me. I go and see my Dr. tomorrow and then I am having another ultrasound a week from Thursday. Knock on wood I haven't started to bleed yet. I will be very interested in what my Dr. says tomorrow. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything will work out a lot better this time.

6 comments:

Meggs said...

Congrats on being prego. I can only imagine how nervous you are. I am hoping and praying that everything will turn out great. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Please keep us updated.

Becky porter said...

Hey tiffany Im soo happy for you. Ive been in your shoes, ive had the blood pocket with every pregnancy so far and they dont always means something bad. Believe me you will hyperventilate at every appt until you give birth, i still do and i cry and everything but the end result is what we get to look forward to. good luck, call me if you want to talk about it

Gretchen said...

I am so excited for you guys! congratulations! we will be keeping you guys in our prayers.

Chapman family said...

Congratulations! I hope everything works out. When are you due? We will say some special prayers for your family.

junglemama said...

Congrats! I wish you the best on this pregnancy!

Emily Weber said...

I guess I haven't blogged in a while! Congrats! I really hope things go well. We'll be praying for you!