Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dr Update

So I went to my OB today and she says that things are looking really good. She said that it is really common to have a blood pocket like I do. She has seen it a lot and says there really isn't anything to worry about until I start bleeding. There is a possibility that I won't have any problems this time around. I go back in next Thursday for another ultrasound to see the blood pocket. I am 8 weeks and three days along and my due date is March 28th. We are really excited and Blaine is handling things really better than I am. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and not stress about it but that is easer said than done. Thank you for all of the uplifting words of encouragement I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Mama Couch said...

That's a great time to have a baby/birthday. Jaiden's birthday is the 24th, Eric's cousin Jonathan's is the 25th, and my brother Seth's is the 26th all of March of course. Congrats and good luck. Our prayers will be with you.

Rosebriars said...

Congratulations guys. We will be praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

Marty and Emily said...

Whew. Sounds like a relief...but I'm sure as a mom and with all you've been through you still have your fair share of anxiety. Keep yourself and the baby on the prayer roll and I will try to remember to do the same. :)