Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Update

Yep five toes.
So yesterday we had another ultrasound. I am now fifteen weeks and doing pretty good. The really great news is that they didn't find any blood pockets this time. So we are hopeful that everything is going the way that it is suppose to be going. We still don't know that the baby is and that is driving us crazy becasue we usually know by now however this child is not cooperating with us becasue it kept its legs crossed. I go in to see my Dr. next Thursday and then I will schedule the big 20 week appt. So I am hoping that things go better then. So back to the waiting game for three more weeks. Blaine, Ryan and my grandpa as well as one of Blaine's sisters still think that we are having a girl. Even though we did't find out what we are having we did get some good pics.Our little alien baby. You can make out the head, face and the arm is under the face the two things pointing up at the bottom are the knees.A better picture of alien baby face and belly

8 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm so happy to hear they didn't find any blood pockets! That is great news!

Becky porter said...

Im soo happy for you guys! Im soo glad you dont have to worry about the blood pockets anymore! I know how that feels, ive had them in every pregnancy including this one. Its very reassuring when that pocket goes away. Keep us informed

Payne Family said...

I'm so glad things are looking really good for you. I love babies, they are the best thing in the world! Congrats, you are great!

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be cool if it turned out to be a monkey?

PS aliEn ;-)

Jenny said...

pssst..in case you couldn't tell, that comment was from Nate. I'm really going to have to have him get his own login if he's going to go posting comments on people's blogs =)

Jana said...

Going well! I'm excited for you guys!

jewly said...

That is great news! We are happy everything is going well for you and the baby.

Candice said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sure it's a relief for you to know that the baby is healthy and everything is looking good. I'll be praying for you and the baby!