Friday, October 10, 2008

Camping day 1

So I guess it's not really camping yet. Blaine had two vacation days that he needed to use up by the end of the year. So as we looked at our calender we really didn't know when he was going to use it becasuethe next two months at work are going to be really crazy. So Wednesday when Blaine got home from work he said that we should leave tomorrow (Thursday) and come to Show Low and use his hotel points and get out of town. So that is what we did.After we got into Payson we decided to find a park and let Ryan run off some energy. WE found a really nice park by the Payson Library and Ryan was making daddy go down the slide and run around with him. I think Blaine was very excited when he saw another little boy coming over to the slide so Ryan could chase him around. We weren't on any time frame so we stayed for about and hour and a half. Ryan and the other little boy had a lot of fun.




On the way to Show Low the park really worked.



Nathan Blaine's brother Nathan is here doing a month long rotation. So we went out to dinner with Nathan to JB's (DON"T EVER GO THERE THEY ARE SOOOOOO SLOW) the the boys came back to the hotel and went swimming. Ever since Ryan got lost at Sunsplash and had to be rescued he is afraid of the water. So he likes to stay on the stairs. I got a few cute pictures before the batteries died in the camera. So we are going to really start camping tonight. Or at least our style of camping. Gary and everyone else are coming up this afternoon. I am telling you I think I will be very grateful for the trailer rather than a tent one because we don't do the tent thing the other thing is that it is going to get down in the low 20's at night.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is my way to camp. Ryan is so adorable. His personality is really coming out and he is growing so fast. I am glad that he and Kayli are friends.

Brad and Whitney said...

Tiff, I tagged you on my blog--take a look! :)