Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Update

I am now 29 weeks and still going good. I had a Dr. Appt today and she said that I need to take Iron but other than that I am good. I am happy becasue I have hit the see the Dr. every two weeks from now on. That makes me happy becasue I a closer to the end. I have an ultrasound on the 19th so I will have fun pictures after that. The baby is growing good. He loves to move around at 2:30 in the morning that is also his favorite time of day to get hiccups. SMy next bab post in two weeks should be more fun so check back again soon.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I thought you liked to get up at 2:30 in the morning.
Glad to hear that everything is going well.

Koi said...

Good to hear things are going well for you. It seems like I hardly talk to you lately, but you really did look so pretty today. It's amazing what a healthy pregnancy can do to you:)