Saturday, January 3, 2009

December Makeup Post

So our December was a little busy and I haven't been feeling very well so I have fallen behind on my posts. Sorry so this is my attempt to makeup for it. The first couple of weeks of December was nice and easy not a lot of stuff to do. I got all of my shopping done so I thought that I was doing good. I got my Christmas cards ready to be sent and sorry I still don't have them all out yet. Half of you got them for Christmas and half of you will get them within the next few days. Sorry will try to do better next year. The last two weeks of December got a little more crazy. Blaine had to drive to Austin Texas for a delivery I was going to drive with him we were leaving Sunday night driving strait through then dropping three pallets of mail at a post office then turning around and driving home. 17 hours one way. Since I haven't been doing all that great we decided it would be best if I didn't go. So Danny Blaine's brother volunteered to go the nice thing is that I was going to get paid for going so that made the deal a little nicer for Danny since he got paid. Blaine and Danny got home late late Monday night. Blaine was up at 8:00 the next day to get the van that they rented back. I fallowed in our car and Ryan got to ride in the van and we returned the van.

Ryan Supervising at the gas station

Blaine and Ryan dropped me off at home and did some last minuet Christmas shopping since it was only 2 days away. They got home in time for Blaine and I to get ready to go to the Temple for Jenny's Endowment session. It was nice to go to the Temple again although I don't think I will do it again while I am big pregnant. I had contractions the entire time but I got through it. Afterwards we went to Jenny's parents house for a great dinner. I have to admit I was very proud of my husband because he stayed awake the entire time with only two hours of sleep in the past two days.

0 comments: