Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Huge Baby

Today I went in for my 30 week ultrasound to check how big baby Cameron is getting. Well we found out that he is getting really big. He is in the 70% for his size great for him bad for me. Ryan was 8 pounds 7 ounces and was born a week late. So as of right now if I go to my due date Cameron will be well over 9 pounds. When Ryan was born my doctor told me that I would not be able to have any babies bigger than Ryan because they would not fit. So it will be interesting to hear what her plan is on Thursday because she has a reputation fro NOT inducing. The lady that does the ultrasound said that I would be back in two more weeks to see how big he has gotten and she thinks that if I last for 4 more weeks that would be great. I am thinking the same thing I am hoping for the first part of March instead of the last week in March. I was at a store yesterday and I lady asked me when I was due and I told her at the end of March and she thought I was due in the next two weeks haha. I must say I am really trying not to be a complainer I have been very blessed this pregnancy that everything has turned out the was that is has. Monday the 26th of January will mark the one year date since Emily was born. It is crazy to think that it has been a year in some ways it has seemed like it has gone by so fast and in others it feels like it has just happened.

Cameron with his eyes opend looking at the camera :)Cameron's foot. His feet are not as big as his brothers was but it is defiantly fatter.

3 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

Big babies are SO MUCH FUN! Good luck. At least she is listening that he is big...that is a start. She always just told me I was wrong, that my baby couldn't have been bigger than 7lbs. HA HA!

Jana said...

So fun! Happy & healthy is just the ticket! Keep on truckin'!

Jasmine said...

WOW!!
All my babies have been 5-6lbs except my youngest. My Dr. said that she was getting too big for me to deliver so he induced a week early. She was 8 lb. 12 oz. Im not even 5 ft. so for me she was huge!! You will want your pain meds right away!! lol :) BTW...My husband Bryon went to school with Blaine. I met you and Ryan at the reunion dinner a few years ago. Just incase you though I was some freak stranger...haha