Saturday, April 25, 2009

Camping

Today I sent the boys off camping. This is the first time since Blaine and I started dating that I haven't gone with them camping. You have to understand out idea of Camping. We take my father in laws travel trailer that has heat bunk beds a queen bed and we do go fishing however none of us like fish so we catch and release. Ryan has his own fishing pole that has a fish already attached to it when he is done with that he will just start to throw rocks in the lake. After lunch we go and watch a movie in the trailer while most of us take a nap then get ready to go back out to fish for a while then we put the potatoes in the oven and get ready to eat our stake dinner Saturday night. Usually Blaine's dad and a few of his brothers go camping along with our little family. Usually I am the only girl there. This time my bro in law Nathan is married so I wouldn't of been the only one. Yes I realize that you are wondering why I wouldn't go camping since Cameron is 4 weeks old and when Ryan was 4 weeks old we took him to lake Powell for a week, well this weekend I have a YW/YM fundraiser dinner as well as having Choir practice on Sunday that I need to be at so I didn't go camping.
Blaine and Ryan drove up with his dad in his truck and picked Ryan up from school and went up north. This is the 1st picture that I got this afternoon of Ryan having fun.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Where did they end up camping? It is a good thing they have a trailer, it makes camping with kids so much easier!