Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cameron's Three Week Pics

When Ryan was a baby I got his pictures taken at Target. It was $8.99 for a package and so when we had Cameron I wanted to get his pictures done at about the same age. Ryan's were at two weeks and I was a week later with Cameron's but they got done. I tried to see if Ryan would be in some with Cameron but the little room with all the lights and stuff in it freaked Ryan out so we will have to wait on those.


Cameron Ray Matthews @ 3 Weeks

Cameron did really good he was awake for all of his where Ryan slept through his. People keep asking if Cameron looks like Ryan did Here are the pictures you decide.

Ryan Paul Matthews at 2 weeks


Back to Cameron's picturesCameron

I had a layout like this one for Ryan with the same poses Ryan's only had spots for three pictures and that is what I wanted but they got rid of that layout two weeks before I got Cameron's taken.
Ryan

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! You got those done at Target and they turned out real good...I might have to do that with my kids, and this new one when the time comes!

Meggs said...

They are both so cute. I think they look similar but totally different. Those pics. turned out really well. Target is my fav. place for pics. too.

Jenn C. said...

Cute! I try to do that with my kids too but the more kids I have the less pictures they get. So don't be like me. :)

Candice said...

He is such a cute kid Tif! You are lucky to have a happy healthy baby. I love all the pictures from Target, and especially the ones you've taken. He sure is photogenic!