Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Fun Pictures

Mr Fix It
Papa and Nana Bird bought us a new stroller since I have gotten rid of ours because Ryan has turned into Mr. Independent. I have really liked it. It is the kind that you can just snap you infant carrier on till he gets a little older than I will get a little bigger one. So Ryan and Daddy had to put it together. Ryan ran upstairs to his room to get his hammer so he could help daddy they did such a great job.

Ryan took every chance he could to take pictures of anyone and anything. We had I think about 100 of his car carpet but some that he took actually turned out good. This is one of my dad that Ryan was very proud of.

Ryan also likes it when people take pictures of him so this was one that is super cute I think. But I'm the mom so I think they are all cute.Big Brother Ryan
this is one of two pictures that we have of Ryan holding baby Cameron. We wanted to give him a picture that he could take to school to show his teachers but that was the last time he has held him. Ryan will give him a kiss at night before bed but other than that he doesn't want anything to do with him. Ryan has started to act out a little saying that he's a baby and then proceeds to cry even thought he isn't really crying. Hopefully now that things are getting back to normal and we are getting our schedule back he will get a little better.Cute brothers
Tying to get a picture with both boys was very difficult. This was my dads last day and we where getting ready to take him to the airport the plan was to get a picture with my dad and the boys but Ryan had a break down so that didn't happen. I wanted to get a picture with my dad and Cameron so when Ryan asked if he could take it we said yes he could take one picture after that my dad grabbed Ryan and he was okay with that because my dad wasn't holding the baby any more. We had two different cameras going at once that is why we are not all looking the same way.
This one was the good one of Ryan looking at the camera. I will have to ask my dad and see if the ones one his camera turned out any better.PJ Day at School
Tuesday was read across America day and Ryan's class decided that they where having a PJ day. Ryan was very excited I had gotten him a cool new pair of jamas but he wanted his dump truck jamas.

2 comments:

Koi said...

It's cute that Cameron is looking in the right direction for that last picture of the four of you. You look so much like you dad, I love it.

Emily Weber said...

It's so funny cause I've notice that Ryan and Braden have some of the same stuff! Braden has those same PJ's and I saw a picture of Ryan's bed a while back and notice that Braden has those same truck sheets too! funny! Gotta love boys and their trucks!