Saturday, December 12, 2009

Colorado part 2

Sorry this is backwards so read Colorado part 1 st.

Thanksgiving was a nice warm 75 degree day. My parents bought 65.5 or so acres in Colorado so they have gotten some toys (work vehicles) for there new future farm. Ryan has seen quads and said that he was going to ride them. When he heard how loud they where he really didn't want to but I really didn't care. The next big task was to get him to ware a helmet. He has one for his bike at home but I can't get him to ware it. But somehow I got him to put it on.
It was funny because once we started going he thought that it was great and he kept telling me "mommy go faster".Cameron and Nana (sorry Nana I thought that you were looking at the camera we will get a better one next time)

I love this picture. Two of my brothers Jacob & Matt and Lindsey & Eric what a technology savvy family are we. I love this picture of Cameron and Ryan. Cameron loves his big brother and Ryan is starting to get use to him. I was taking pictures of Cameron and Ryan came and sat by him and said "mom get a picture of me and Cameron". This is a HUGE deal because Ryan usually doesn't want anything to do with Cam.

Perfect Christmas card picture
This is Ryan and my dad or who Ryan calls Papa airplane (my dad use to travel a lot and Ry knew that the only way papa Bird would come was on the airplane)Cameron's 1st Thanksgiving
My dang kid and his Thanksgiving dinner yep that's right that is a hot dog.
Cameron on the other hand had the right idea with the turkey bone. Sorry for the eyes he didn't like the flash.
Ryan LOVED the big bathtub in Nana & Papa's bathroom he loved that it makes bubblesFor Black Friday we spent part of the morning in the ER with Cameron. He had a horrible cough and fever and wasn't happy come to find out he had an ear infection.(the pneumonia didn't come till after we got home)My dad with Cameron. Blaine wasn't happy that they put him in a pink gown I did tell him that it does have dinosaurs on it. For some reason he didn't care because it was still pink.

Ryan showing dad how to ride the quad
Ryan's favorite thing to do on the quad is to ride thought he stream that goes through my parents property.Ryan and NanaEven though Cameron was really sick he still tried to be happy.
My brothers and my boys (left to right: Daniel, Matthews, Ryan Jacob and Cameron)




0 comments: